LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Title: DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
Beasley Media Group, Inc. seeks a motivated leader to join our Fort Myers team, who will partner with our digital sales team. The Digital Sales Manager will work closely with the BMG Fort Myers digital team to achieve and exceed digital budgets for the Fort Myers market.
Primary duties include:
- Coordinate online sales efforts of the BMG Fort Myers sales staff including:
- Educate and train BMG Fort Myers sales staff about all online /digital sales opportunities.
- Develop compelling sales proposals for local sales staff around BMG digital opportunities.
- Review local stations RFP’s and make strategic recommendations to maximize online revenue.
As well as, developing digital agency relationships and pursuing digital RFPs personally through various partnerships to bring a solid Florida digital solution to market.
- Grow online ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals by prospecting for new clients.
- Set sales agenda including, prioritizing and organizing sales calls based on maximum potential return.
- Maximize revenue by effectively and efficiently managing advertising inventory & pricing.
- Ability to coordinate online ad sales campaigns with local trafficking team.
- Prepare and review local market sales reports and periodic forecasts.
- Review all online orders and coordinate all ad sales campaigns with National Sales.
- Monitor and evaluate the local station’s online inventory and current pricing.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual inventory and sales reports.
- Analyze competitive (local) online media marketplace
- Coach local sales staffs on the most effective ways to use their local website to develop opportunistic revenue-generating programs and always include an online component with all radio deals.
- Minimum 5 years of online advertising sales. Traditional media sales experience (specifically radio) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research record of success and established relationships.
- BS / BA degree required
- Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, comfortable making presentations to all size groups (5-50), outstanding computer skills
- Proficiency with DART, Photoshop, Solbright, Scarborough, and/or Google Analytics a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
Last date for consideration: 7/31/17
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following party no later than the date noted above.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when sending cover letter and resume to: Allyson Hillman at [email protected]
Job Duties & Responsibilities:• On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
• Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
• Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
• Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
• Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds). Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required:
High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
Those who meet the above requirements should e-mail or mail their resume to:
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Last Date for Consideration: Open until the positions are filled.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Date: June 19, 2017
Title: Account Executive
Location: Southwest, FL
Attention Sales Professionals! Are you a marketing pro who enjoys making the BIG sale… and are you ready for a new career challenge?
- Do you naturally build trust and relationships with people you meet?
- Are you comfortable dealing with high level decision makers?
- Can you be direct and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
- Are you patient with a longer selling cycle and can follow it through?
- Do you get a charge out of helping clients maximize their marketing?
If you answered yes to these questions, we should talk. Beasley Media Group of Southwest Florida has immediate openings for highly motivated individuals with marketing know-how. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client advertising needs. The ideal candidate will develop and present customized solutions to meet those clients’ needs. We offer a commitment to excellence, the industry’s finest training, great marketing resources. Beasley Media Group is committed to helping companies grow through effective marketing and advertising programs via our strong broadcast, digital, and event platforms. If you are looking for unlimited income potential, then you have found the right place. No order takers please!
- Minimum of 2 year sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- College degree preferred
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive under pressure; and,
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled
Ideal candidates will have schedule flexibility given the nature of our business.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled.
To apply, please email your resume to:
Director of Sales
20125 S Tamiami Trail
Estero, FL 33928
Beasley Media Group, INC. is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.