CONTEST LINE: 239-390-3535
20125 S. Tamiami Trail Estero, FL 33928
Office Hours – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
General Manager Brad Beasley email@example.com
Program Director Randy Sherwyn firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Sales AJ Lurie email@example.com
General Sales Manager Robert Hallman firstname.lastname@example.org
National Sales Manager Jon Parla email@example.com
Digital Content Director Diana Beasley firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Account Executive
Your expertise in digital marketing and your sales experience will contribute to the growth of the radio broadcasting industry by focusing on a variety of digital solutions.
- Responsible for developing and supporting the company’s digital sales strategy across all platforms.
- Exceeding company’s budget expectations with new business development.
- Actively prospect via outbound sales calls.
- Conduct a minimum of 10 new business calls weekly.
- Provide revenue reporting, call reports, and business strategy in weekly, monthly, and annual reporting.
- Conduct extensive market research on online advertising and identify relevant market trends.
A proven track record of digital sales success and will be able to act as a digital expert and liaison with other departments. Work closely with the Digital Manager to build new streams of revenue locally.
- Minimum of 5 -7+ years of experience in Digital Advertising Sales.
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Advertising standards, practices and technologies.
- Well established contacts with both local accounts and Advertising Agencies.
- Solid Advertising or Marketing acumen.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining client and agency relationships, media planning and buying negotiations.
- Entrepreneurial ability to approach the challenges and opportunities of working in a dynamic industry.
- Expert in digital marketing elements: PPC, Mobile, SEO, SEM, Social Media, etc.
- Stay abreast of additions and changes within this ever changing digital world.
Send resumes to email@example.com, no phone calls please
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beasley Broadcast group of Fort Myers is currently accepting applications for qualified individuals for a Promotions/NTR director. This person is responsible for creating nontraditional revenue opportunities and on-air programming promotions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with all stations program directors to create events and on-air sponsorships
- Prepare proposals and support sales staff by going out on calls
- Maintaining the radio station integrity through contest rules and preventing liability within station promotions
- Gaining public support and attention by sending out creditable press releases and working with outside media
A minimum of 3 years radio experience is required for this position.
Qualified applicants should send resume to:
WRXK/ WXKB/ WJBX/WJPT/ WWCN/ WRXK-HD
20125 S. Tamiami Trail
Estero FL 33928
Or submit resumes to Brad Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepting resumes through 11/24/2014.
All resumes will remain confidential.
Beasley Broadcasting WRXK, WXKB, WJBX, WJPT, WWCN, WRXK-HD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.