The Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL are rumored to be on their way, and their specs are going to far surpass the Pixel 2 and 2XL.
According to CNET, when Google acquired HTC's Hardware team, they made a wise decision. Along with an operating system called Android P (coming soon), the Google Pixel 3 and 3XL are the most anticipated phone releases since the iPhone X.
So what's the hype about?
- The phone is rumored to be released in October.
- It will be the first phone that harbors Android P and supports notches in the screen.
- Wireless Charging will be capable with the glass backing.
- The 3XL will have 2 front-facing cameras and edge-t0-edge display.
- It's rumored in addition to the phone, there will be Pixel Buds (Similar to Air Pods), and a Pixel Watch on the horizon.
- There may also be a midrange cost Pixel to release, similar to an iPhone SE, for cost-effectiveness.
While maybe some of these features aren't exactly groundbreaking, do you think the Pixel 3 or 3XL sounds like something you'd want to make part of your daily routine? Or do you have a loyalty to the Apple Gods?