TSA Agents apprehended a Nevada man at RSW yesterday who had marijuana, vaping liquid and LSD in his checked bag. 49 year old Bradley Dinunzio has been charged with 13 counts of marijuana and drug possession. He’ll be arraigned next month.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office has identified a body found yesterday morning at the Publix in the Colonial Crossings Shopping Center. Beau Grenier had been missing for about a week. He was found dead in the front seat of a car in the parking lot. The investigation is continuing, but foul play is not suspected.
Florida Fish and Wildlife officials are urging residents of Southwest Florida to kill green iguanas if they come across them. FWC says weather conditions are causing the green iguana population to increase rapidly, and that could damage local plants and wildlife.
Firefighters responding to a fentanyl overdose in a car in a vacant lot in NW Cape Coral ended up at the hospital as well after being exposed to the deadly drug. All four were checked out, and been released from the hospital. No word on the condition of the two people who overdosed.
A Scary Thought For Floridians…. Science: Cockroaches Becoming “Almost Impossible” To Kill With Insecticides
Heinz Is Selling Mac & Cheese In A Can On Amazon
Krispy Kreme Launches Delivery in 15 States
If you live in the right place, you soon will be able to get hot and fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts delivered to you.
A select number of Krispy Kreme locations in 15 states will be offering online ordering for pick-up and delivery.
The selection is limited. People can order dozens, brew boxes and bottled beverages. The minimum purchase must be $7.99 and there is a delivery fee. Find out the locations on Krispy Kreme’s website.
By the end of 2019, all Krispy Kreme locations will have online ordering. Delivery won’t be available everywhere and will be determined on coverage areas.
Taco Bell Struck by Tortilla Shortage: ‘We Are Working Diligently to Replenish Our Supply’
- Oh no, Taco Bell is going through a tortilla shortage! The fast-food chain says they are “working diligently to replenish our supply.”
- The shortage is due to the restaurant’s supplier and although they say it’s only affecting “some stores” a Reddit user and alleged employee says the shortage could affect restaurants nationally. The shortage is affecting burritos and quesadillas.
- Another user says the shortage should be short-lived and the restaurant aims to get things back to normal by July 28th.
- Taco Bell restaurants that are experiencing shortages are hoping customers will try their Chalupa Cravings Box in the meantime.
Diner’s Menu Option: ‘My Girlfriend Isn’t Hungry’
- It’s a phrase that’s been uttered by countless men in diners all over the country: “My girlfriend isn’t hungry.” What it means, of course, is the guy’s going to go home hungry after his date picks off a third of his food. But not a Mama D’s diner in Arkansas.
- The Little Rock eatery’s menu features a selection called “My Girlfriend Isn’t Hungry.” The $4.25 entrée doesn’t get the girlfriend a plate; it gives the man more food on his. The description on the menu reads, “Add extra French fries to your entrée, and fried chicken wings or fried cheese sticks.”
Serial Toilet Clogger Sentenced To 150 Days In Jail