A student athlete at Palmetto Ridge High School was killed in a car crash over the weekend. 18 year old Colby Singletary was killed when his car struck a tree in a median on Golden Gate Blvd. Police are investigating.
A car crash end of 24th Avenue Northeast between 16th Street Northeast and Everglades Boulevard North led to a car ending up in a canal with the driver dead. No ID yet on the deceased.
FMPD is investigating a report of bones found in a wooded area behind the Race Trac gas station on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. It’s not clear as of now whether the bones are human or animal.
Anthony Richardson has been booked into the Hardee County Jail after police stopped his car on State Road 64 in Zolfo Springs and discovered drugs and an alligator. FWC released the gator and took Richardson to jail.
Congratulations to the US Women’s soccer team. They won the World Cup Final over Netherlands…2-0.
Disney Star Cameron Boyce Dead at 20
- 20 year old Disney star Cameron Boyce has died.
- His family said that he had an ongoing medical condition and died in his sleep as a result of a seizure.
- He was in several Disney shows like, Austin & Ally, Good Luck, Charlie, and he played Luke in Jessie.
- In a statement his family said, the world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest lights but his spirit will live on through the kindness and compassion of all who knew and loved him.
Stevie Wonder Will Receive Kidney Transplant in September
- Rumors about Stevie Wonder’s health prompted him to address it at a show in London this past Saturday night.
- At Hyde Park in London he said, so what’s gonna happen is this, I’m going to have surgery, I’m going to have a kidney transplant in September of this year. I’m all good, I’m all good, I’m all good. I have a donor, it’s all good.
- He continued, you ain’t gotta hear no rumors about nothing, I told you what’s up. I’m good.
- What is your favorite song fr
Bill Cosby Is Living His Best Healthy Life in Jail
- Bill Cosby is making the best of his time in jail.
- He has been holding lectures and inspiring the other inmates.
- Now, he is working on his health.
- According to his spokesperson, Bill has cut carbs, sugar and coffee from his diet.
- He trades his bread, coffee and junk food to the inmates for their healthier alternatives.
- He especially likes broccoli, apples and bananas.
- He also rides a stationary bike and does crunches. He has lost 33 pounds.
- What brought about the change? He didn’t want to become overweight and suffering from diabetes like many others.