Naples, FL – 9/9/19 – The Neighborhood Health Clinic (Clinic), a volunteer-driven nonprofit organization providing Collier County’s working, uninsured residents affordable medical and dental care, will receive 100% of raised at the Ultimate Garages Grand Opening celebration taking place from 6-10 p.m. on Saturday, November 16, 2019, at 3101 Terrace Ave., Naples 34104.
Throughout the Grand Opening event, guests will enjoy:
· Heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
· Live music and live art
· Unique exotic and classic cars
· On-site Formula One (F-1) simulator (replicates the effect of being on a race track)
In 2018, the Neighborhood Health Clinic:
• Performed more than 27,095 patient procedures
• Provided more than 11,000 patient visits with working, uninsured men and women in 2018 and more than 107,000 since opening
• Offers access to general medical practitioners; specialty clinics for complex and chronic conditions and dentists
• Provides onsite laboratory basic tests for established patients
• Offers patient education and research projects
• Volunteer-driven: 250 physicians, 35 dentists, 100 nurses and 300 non-medical personnel
• A 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that has received the coveted Four-Star Charity Navigator rating 6 years in a row and GuideStar’s 2019 Platinum Seal of Transparency
For more information ton upcoming events benefiting the Neighborhood Health Clinic, as well as programs and services, please call 239.261.6600, or visit www.NeighborhoodHealthClinic.org.
The Neighborhood Health Clinic is a volunteer driven 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization with approximately 250 physicians, 35 dentists, 100 nurses and 300 non-medical personnel donating their professional expertise to provide Collier County’s working, uninsured residents affordable medical and dental care. Neighborhood Health Clinic holds the coveted 4-star ranking by independent evaluator Charity Navigator (six consecutive years) and the highest-level rating, Platinum, from GuideStar for two consecutive years. For more information on volunteer opportunities, eligibility and services, please call 239.261.6600, or visit www.NeighborhoodHealthClinic.org.