Naples, FL – November 14, 2019 – The Leadership Coalition on Aging (LCA) – an interagency coalition of more than 90 advocates committed to enriching the lives of Collier County seniors announces the charity’s 2020 Senior Empowerment Series line-up.
The curated education series is designed to provide relevant information to seniors and their families by tapping into local experts on a variety of subjects so that seniors can make timely, informed decisions about their futures. The series’ headline sponsor is Seniors Blue Book with additional support by a cadre of local providers specializing in senior services. For 2020, the sessions include:
● “The Future of Healthcare in Collier County” – Thursday, January 30, 1-3 p.m.; Bradford Square • 3255 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, 34109
● “Ways to Pay for Care” – Monday, March 16, 1-3 p.m.; Siena Lakes • 2521 Orange Blossom Dr, Naples, 34109
● “Senior Safety: How to Protect Yourself…Physically and Financially” – Monday, May 18, 1-3 p.m.; Collier County South Regional Library • 8065 Lely Cultural Pkwy, Naples, 34113
● “The Art of Aging Well” – Thursday, July 30, 1-3 p.m.; Naples Daily News • 1100 Immokalee Rd, Naples, 34110
● “Dotting Your ‘I’s and Crossing Your “T”s – Reviewing Essential Docs” Thursday, October 29, 1-3 p.m.; Sandalwood Village • 3511 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, 34109
In addition to the expert panels, attendees will be able to visit sponsors’ tables to learn about the services and resources available in the community. Presentations are free, open to the public and held throughout the year. Please RSVP to Seniors Blue Book at 239.776.7353.
An affiliate of Collier Senior Resources, LCA’s mission is to enrich the lives of Collier County seniors and those who care for them by way of resource sharing, education, advocacy and community outreach. The only cross-sector coalition dedicated to senior issues, LCA brings together charities, corporate entities, governmental agencies and consists of more than 90 experts in a broad spectrum of fields such as health and wellness, home care, legal, financial, senior living, counseling and support, veteran affairs, emergency response, community service, social services, recreation, transportation and more.