On Tuesday (June 30), Teyana Taylor took to social media to share her new MAC Cosmetics collection. Taylor’s MAC Collection was announced last week, as we previously reported.
“I’ll always be a 90’s girl at heart!!! I’m so excited to finally share my [MAC Cosmetics] collection with you guys!,” Taylor wrote on Instagram.
“We took some of my absolute MAC favorites to inspire these limited-edition custom shades with this iconic neon packaging!”
“I can’t wait for you all to get your hands on it in July!!!” Taylor continued. “It’s so bomb on, I’m currently rocking 3 of the glosses & marching lipsticks in these four photos!”
Taylor, an avid fan of M·A·C, began mixing, matching and playing with M·A·C products at the age of 15 to develop her own bespoke finishes, colors, and textures, and her collection encourages fans to create their own version of her style and vibe rather than copy looks, according to a press release.
Taylor’s new collection consists of lipsticks, lipgloss, and lip pencils, and they all retail at either $19 or $20.
The full MAC x Teyana Taylor collection will be exclusively available online at MAC Cosmetics on July 14th, 2020 as well as at Macys. Below see what Teyana Taylor’s MAC Collection has to offer as well as a sneak peek.
Taylor’s Lipsticks Consist Of :
- I Got A Man cocoa brownie nude (matte)
- Good Moaninnn rosy pink (matte)
- A Rose In Harlem bright candy-apple red (matte)
- Junie Bee midtone purple with blue and purple pearl (frost)
(Suggested Retail Price: $20.00 USD)
Taylor’s Lipgloss Consists Of:
- But Ain’t Got No Manners sheer nude with bronze and gold pearl
- Gonna Love Me nude pink with pearl10’s
- Across Da Board candy-apple red with slight pearl
- Save Ya Tears Hunny light lavender with pearl
(Suggested Retail Price: $19.00 USD
Taylor’s Lip Pencils Consists Of:
- Cyber World intense blackish purple
- Hodgepodge mocha midtone
- brown Nightmoth
- blackened plum
- Chestnut intense brown
(Suggested Retail Price: $19.00 USD)