LOCAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO DISCUSS FREELANCING OR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS.
Date Posted: June 9, 2021
Digital Program Director
Description:Beasley Media Group, SWFL is looking for an experienced Digital Program Director to lead our cluster’s Digital Department. The ideal candidate will lead and coach our team to develop, produce and deliver engaging content for programming and sales, as well as assist with management of our websites and social media.
THIS PERSON WILL LEAD THE DIGITAL EXPANSION EFFORT FOR THE CLUSTER:
- Manage and implement strategies to increase website traffic to meet Corporate goals through talent and brand focused original content development: creative editorial photo galleries, engagement tools, user generated content, social media referral traffic, email referral traffic, content partnerships, search engine optimization, and third party provided content
- This individual must approach content with a journalistic sensibility; capable of creating and packaging news and information in highly credible, professional and clever ways—and able to lead/coach on-air talent to extend our brands into compelling, multi-media content machines. This involves use of 3rdParty Research to drive content development.
- Ability to leverage data and website metrics to advance our digital goals.
- Regularly meets with the current Corporate Digital Marketing team on best practices, strategies, content ideas, and content marketing to help meet company digital goals
- Coordinates all onsite/offsite coverage of events through live streams, real time social media and website updates
- Executes email marketing with input from PDs, Marketing teams and Ad Sales
- Works with Marketing teams to ensure that all digital assets are aligned with the station/brand
- Implements digital contesting via vendor platforms, social and texting platforms
- Collaborates with sales teams on advertisement-based content strategies and execution and to ensure best programming opportunities/franchises are monetized
- Oversee digital equipment working with IT and Engineering to determine local equipment needs and services
- Creative and highly motivated to deliver content excellence within any given assigned parameters and topics—while capturing the vibe and humor of our brands and formats
- Has an inquisitive nature and is dialed into pop culture
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced environment and multi-task in an organized, professional, dependable manner
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or mass communications required with excellent grammar and writing skills are essential, along with a visual sensibility
- Prior experience reporting/writing/repurposing content through media distribution channels;
- Knowledge of WordPress, SEO and Social Media Posting techniques and policies and email platforms is required
- Terrific brainstorming and collaboration skills—with talent at varying levels of seniority and digital experience
- Writing samples and/or portfolio required
- Proficiency in video production/photography/editing software (Adobe Cloud, Photoshop), operating a live stream and social media experience
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled
Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Date: May 24, 2021
Title: Director of Engineering/IT
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Beasley Media Group, Fort Myers is looking for an experienced Director of Engineering/IT. Duties include, but are not limited to, studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, RF Systems, and audio routing systems. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely manner. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person who is qualified for this opportunity to work with us in our market which includes (4) FM’s, (5) Translators and (1) AM’s. The ideal candidate will manage Engineering and IT and directly support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and provide mobile phone support.
· Minimum five years of radio engineering experience.
· Knowledge of RF Systems, and RF troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to communicate issues with upper management while managing, maintenance, emergencies, capital projects and other duties.
· Must ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations.
· Preferred experience with radio studio construction and maintenance.
· Preferred experience with Radio Automation software and AoIP systems (WideOrbit, and Wheatstone Wheatnet.)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Server OS, specifically storage functions, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems. and Microsoft Office products including SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· Must be willing to work off hours and be on call.
· SBE Certification is a plus.
· Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
· Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users.
· The ability to ensure IT activities are within security parameters as outlined by management.
· Project management experience is beneficial.
This position is full-time and includes benefits
Last Date for consideration: Until Filled
Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Fort Myers Dir. Of Eng” in the subject line.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: AM/FM Assistant Engineer
Beasley Media Group is looking for AM/FM Assistant Engineers to fill position in a Florida located station. Applicants are required to have completed at least a two-year electronics degree. This position must maintain radio studios and transmitter sites. Job candidates must carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance, as needed. A valid state-issued driver’s license is required.
Qualifications for Assistant Engineers:
· AM/FM, Audiovault,WideOrbit and IT experience preferred.
· Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support;
· Must be willing to assist with other duties as needed.
· Ability to take on projects till completion with minimum of direction.
Please send a resume, the specific position, and your preferred radio market to TechJobs@bbgi.com.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Title: Part-Time Promotions Team Member (Street Team)
Date: November 16, 2020
Beasley Media Group, Fort Myers – is looking for energetic Street Team members.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· On-site station promotions and event marketing – execute/manage station appearances at sales and station remotes and events, engage with station listeners while promoting the station and client brands, executing contests on-site, managing/distributing station prizes, client product sampling, etc.
· Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner and signage placement and location set-up
· Driving station promotional vehicles and transporting equipment
· Setting up, running, breaking down sound systems, staging and audio/photography/video equipment
· Assist with administrative functions of radio station promotions, including but not limited to: returning listeners phone calls, updating station websites, assisting Promotions Managers and Coordinators.
· Applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Must be able to work up to 29 hours a week and have a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Successful applicants are professional, outgoing, comfortable interacting with listeners and large groups of people, organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some lifting up to 50 pounds).
· Radio promotions experience is a plus, but not required. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Skills Required: Basic Computer skills enabling you to readily produce documents; use scheduling calendars, e-mail and update web sites. Photography/Video, Graphic Design/Photoshop skills are preferred, but not required.
Education or Training Required: High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
References must be available upon request.
This position will be based out of Estero, Florida
Please send resumes to: Carlie.Admire@bbgi.com
Last Date for Consideration: Until position filled
DATE: May 1, 2019
TITLE: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group
LOCATION: Estero, Florida
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Southwest Florida’s Market is seeking a sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital media. Beasley is looking for a sales winner who will use the most effective sales tools, and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a fast paced, competitive, rapidly growing radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long-term client relationships.
· Radio sales or outside sales experience is a must;
· Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
· Multi-task in a fast and growing, creative, competitive work environment;
· Experience soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
· Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
· Excellent writing and creative presentation skills;
· Organized sales approach;
· Valid driver’s license, dependable vehicle and vehicle insurance.
Last Date for consideration: Open until the position is filled.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Available EEOC
Title: Program Director/ On Air. Location: Fort Myers-Naples, Florida
Beasley Media Group is looking for Program Directors with at least three years of experience in AC, Classic Hits, Active Rock, Alternative, and Classic Rock formats. This position requires a strong focus on digital revenue growth. You could be responsible for a possible On-Air shift as well. We are looking for a Sales Friendly, Innovative, Tactical, Systematic, and Winning Programmer that knows what it takes to stand out from the competition.
Qualified candidates will have at least three years of proven success as a PD or APD/MD. This candidate must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win. Our new PD should be proficient with RCS GSelector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, Word Press, and all Social Media platforms. This person will know how to be a part of a team, working closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager, the other Program Directors in the cluster, Sales Managers, Account Executives, Promotions, Engineering, Consultants, the Corporate Management team, etc. Plus, our new Program Directors should come with many positive music and media industry relationships.
Last date for consideration: Until the position is filled.
Please send me your package if you are a Programmer with proven success. Persons interested in discussing this position should contact the following:
Contact: Adam Star, Operations Manager, Beasley Media Group, LLC,
20125 S. Tamiami Trail, Estero, FL 33928, e-mail: Adam.Star@bbgi.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer