New Pass Offers Unlimited Frontier Flights From Fort Myers
If you like to travel, you will likely love this new offer from Frontier Airlines. The company’s new pass offers unlimited Frontier flights from Fort Myers, RSW airport and others around the nation, for a new low price. It’s called the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Annual Pass. The sale just kicked off as an early Black Friday offer for Southwest Floridians who want a good travel deal. Here is how it works.
About the unlimited Frontier flights
The annual pass costs $499. However, those flights don’t begin until next year. The dates for unlimited travel start on May 1, 2024 and run through April 30, 2025. The pass is good for any destination the airline serves including Southwest Florida. In addition, if you purchase by November 28th you’ll be bumped up to Silver Elite Status and receive all of those extra perks for free.
Things to keep in mind
- Flights must booked through the website FlyFrontier.com
- Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
- Some blackout dates apply
- Seat and baggage fees are not included in the pass price
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
Frontier offered a similar pass in July. That one was less expensive but also covered a shorter time period. However, it did include the holidays. If you already have a GoWild! annual pass you can renew it for just $100 with this new promotion. Just be sure to read all rules and all fine print before purchasing so you know what you are getting.
Check Frontier’s destinations and if they are ones you travel to a lot, or plan to next year, this pass might just be for you. Or perhaps it would make a nice gift for the person on your list who travels a lot.